North London is probably the greenest part of the capital and those looking for short term lets in North London will be surprised by the stunning views opening from its famous Alexandra Palace.
Here is the list of most interesting spots of this area:
- Islington and Barnsbury. Rich and quite. Media magnates and politicians choose to live here.
- East Finchley. Here, some of the most expensive homes in the UK are located.
- Finchley is a part of Margaret Thatcher’s old constituency.
- Highgate. If you’d like to see lords and ladies for real, you are welcome here.
- Crouch End is a home of retired actors, also good for families with children.
- Lower Edmonton. Young families looking for more or less affordable housing are increasingly moving here.
- Muswell Hill and West Hampstead are home for celebrities and wealthy creatives of all kinds.
- Palmers Green. This is a cosy place with a big Greek Cypriot population.
- Stoke Newington is known for a broad network of spots offering alternative medicine services.
- Whetstone. Here you can see Premier league footballers right in the neighbourhood.
In general, North London is considered a bit too conservative due to the ageing population of this part of the capital and will not fit young party animals and the like due to lack of entertainment.